We’ve just loved getting to know Amberly & Marco…. their wedding at St. John’s Cathedral Fresno was the perfect setting for this (pardon the cliche) match made in Heaven. We love the rich architecture of this 115 year-old sanctuary & we truly felt the strong presence of Christ in the assembly. After a lovely wedding mass, we trekked across town for their reception festivities at Copper River Country Club, just in time for some gorgeous sunset wedding portraits. The rolling hills, architecture & ambiance at Copper never fails to impress, and made for some great portraits. The happy couple both wore genuine looks of joy all day (along with adorable matching Christian Louboutin footwear). After dinner, they hit the floor and danced the night away. Enjoy a few of our favorite photos from the day!
Kimberly & Abe held a renewal of wedding vows ceremony at Wolf Lakes Park earlier this month, their goal being to hold the dream wedding they’ve always wanted. I think we can say for certain that their dreams came true this day….such a gorgeous experience & we were SO thrilled to be a part. Kimberly is super DIY crafty and she & her girls made just about everything decor-wise themselves. She did bring in Simply Flowers to handle bouquets & floral, both of which were stunning. A few of the highlights that really stood out for us were how they incorporated their children into the ceremony, even presenting their oldest Son with a ring of his own, tricking out Abe with custom socks, and even designing their own coloring books for the kids table featuring pics of the bride & groom. The ceremony, held in Wolf’s Lake Side venue kicked off with the guys making their grand entrance on a power-boat, & was interrupted a few times by Canadian geese flyovers, as they honked their salute. As we stepped out from the party for sunset portraits, the expression of joy we saw on Kim’s face told us this was exactly what she had envisioned for their special day. The happy couple even danced “on a cloud”, courtesy of Light Up The Walls….super-cool effect. Congratulations you two, enjoy a peek at just a few of our favorite photos from the day.
Possibly one of the best spots on the PLANET to take engagement photos is in the town of Carmel & the surrounding Monterey Peninsula The region has everything you want as a wedding photographer…. gorgeous, dramatic backgrounds with rugged coastline, quaint picturesque towns….. Add an adorable young couple like Noei & Daniel and you’ve pretty much got a wedding photographer’s Nirvana. We had an absolute blast trekking around the town, visited the historic Carmel Mission, and wound our way down the coastline & climbed up to some surf-chiseled cliffs to finish off. Enjoy a peek at a few of our faves from the day…..
With the Premier Bride Showplace, that is. Fresno’s biggest and best bridal show has you covered with everything you need to plan your dream wedding. Our studio is thrilled to be the Presenting Sponsor of what we are sure will be an awesome event for Valley couples planning their wedding. Here you’ll find everything you need from wedding venues to photography, gowns to furniture rentals, and of course the not-to-be-missed both gorgeous & delish wedding cakes & chocolate fountains. Here are a few tips courtesy of our friends at Premier Bride to maximize your bridal show experience:
• Plan In Advance – Make a list of what you will need most and what your budget will allow for each item and service. Be sure to leave some room for the unexpected – you never know when you may see something you’ll want to have that you never thought of.
• Be Ready To Make Decisions – Bring the major decision-makers to Premier Bride Showplace with you. If you are the major decision-maker, bring someone with you that you can bounce ideas off of. Be ready to book your favorite vendors there at the show. Some exhibitors may even offer day-of-show booking discounts.
• Dress For The Occasion – Remember to wear comfortable shoes. Need we explain more on this one?
• Fashion Forward – Bring a notepad with you to jot down any dresses or tuxes you like during the fashion show. It will be much easier for you to remember which Bridal Salon featured the gowns you like. You’ll also want to be able to take notes when attending the seminars.
• Above all, have fun! Bridal shows may be useful and informative, but they’re also a blast. You’ll have a great time with your family and friends – planning your perfect day!
We’ll be giving away an engagement photography deluxe destination package worth over $1,000 so don’t miss it….looking forward to a whirlwind weekend & to meeting many new clients & friends
We hit the beach on the Central Coast to meet up with Ashlie & Aaron for engagement pictures, and as luck would have it, we enjoyed a textbook classic Cali beach afternoon….light breeze, warm, rich afternoon glowy sun. We had a blast shooting photos with these two….having been together over 8 years they are chillaxed & easy-going which always makes a great recipe for the perfect engagement session, and we shared many laughs as we worked our way around Avila & the surrounding landmarks….super-excited for their wedding at Pageo Lavender Farm this Fall. Enjoy a peek at just a few of our faves from their engagement ….